Hey everyone! I’m feeling a little better today, thanks for your prayers. I’ve been in bed all day trying to recover from some neck pain cause by the accident. I think it’s called whiplash, not a pleasant feeling Hopefully my recovery is quick and I can get this behind me.
I want to share a short video with you all today.
“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV
Helpful words from Pastor Greg Laurie. He lost his son Christopher in a traffic accident in 2008. Click here for the article. I admire some of the words he said,
“I’m doing okay. The Lord is with me.”
“I can’t be afraid of suffering and I’m going to continue on with greater commitment,”
“Be right with God because you don’t know when life can end.“
1. You need God.
2. God is with you!
How to Know God : www.knowgod.org
Thanks for your prayers!
Always, for God’s glory and our joy in Him!
- God’s Superlatives (kevinnunez.org)
- Sufficient Grace (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- The LORD is Near to the Brokenhearted (kevinnunez.org)
- Car Accident (kevinnunez.org)
- Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 2 Corinthians 9-10 (phyllisbenigas.wordpress.com)
- Grace Gives Confidence Part Two (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Suffering Is Not An Excuse (justathoughtdevotionals.com)
- God’s Motherly Love (artofsabbath.wordpress.com)
- Is God Enough? (debras-daily-dialogue.com)
- Blessed By Brokenness (csahm.com)